Oh what a year it has been! Let’s do a quick recap of the year, shall we?
In 2012, I…
- Ran 620.2 miles
- Spent 151 hrs 57 min 39 sec running/walking
- Burned 87,179 calories
- Had 135 recorded runs
- Ran in 11 races
- Completed my 1st Half Marathon…followed by 2 more Halfs AND my 1st Marathon
- Gained about 13 lbs (yea…I know, right? blah!)
- Hit the 100th post mark on the blog (woot!!)
This past year has seen me continue to grow as a runner and blogger, as I’ve surpassed what was done in 2011. My expectations for 2013 are to continue to grow the blog and to hit some, if not all of the goals below:
- Run in 30 races
- Complete 13 half marathons
- Become a Half Fanatic
- Hit the 800 mile/year mark
- Break out of my 13:30 – 14:00 min/mile average pace and into a 12:30 – 13:00 min/mile avg pace
- Lose about 50 lbs
- Rematch with the Marine Corp Marathon
- Complete at least one Run-a-thon. Presently I’ve been persuaded to do the Janathon with my buddy Once & Future Runner.
I’m looking forward to 2013 and all the changes it will surely bring. Here’s to a healthy and happy New Year for all of you!